Monday, February 25, 2008

Local Mom Gives in....

Okay, so here I am, I finally have decided to give in to the peer pressure and start a blog. I couldn't handle being the only mom without an internet page devoted to postings of her cute kids and ramblings about the mundane. So, at last I've succumbed to the technology vacuum of the web. By the way, I've wasted some serious time doing this this afternoon, so I really hope somebody actually reads it. I thought I'd do a post on each one of the girls. So click on their names if you wanna know where they stand in order of favorite kid of the week to biggest pest of the week.... kidding, only kidding.

9 comments:

Kathy said...

Ok, I'm going to try this one more time because I don't see my post. Let me know if you got the other two! Anyway, I think it looks great!

Kathy

Darla said...

Hey, where is your picture??
If I could write for you, about you, I would say...."she's warm (but not fuzzy, please don't hug her),genuine, encouraging,selfless,and oh too cute! Most girls hate her for this but pretend they don't and only try to be more like her"! Of course I don't feel this way.......
I love all the Leaman girls!Even the pest of the week!
Aunti Darla

Jen said...

I'm so glad you've been sucked into the vortex of blogging...it only gets more and more addicting. YAY! By the way - your kids are ridiculously cute, however pesty they may be.

Unknown said...

Chris,
The girls are toooooo precious
Elaine

Kaylee said...

We figured it out Aunt Christina...We know how to find your blog now. We all agree that we have some of the cutest cousins. We miss you all so much.
Love,
The Hughey Cousins

Stimer Clan said...

We love all the Leamans, and we can't get enough of you, all. So, when are you coming over?

Leaman said...

AHHH!!!So cute and we miss you all toooo much. And about starting the blog, well, you are amazing!!! Love you all!!!
The other Leamans

Unknown said...

Love it that I found you here!! I can't believe how big everyone is.`

The Parsons' blog said...

Christina, I saw your blog through someones and I just had to write... this is Sara, formerly Sara Scheffer - Tricia's sister. I'm going to tell her you have a blog! It was so fun to see your beautiful family, 4 girls huh?! I love all their names, so pretty. It was fun reading through your blog, and I smiled when I read what you wrote about Heidi. I hope her baby is doing OK. Take care!