Sunday, February 21, 2010

The Love Month










How could I not love Valentines Day when I'm the mother of 4 daughters? Red? Pink? Hearts? Candy? Decorated notes and t -shirts? Sounds like girly-girl heaven to me.... Here are some of our highlights...and yep I made them those shirts thanks to iron on sticky stuff because I'm so lame I can't sew! (and no, I didn't make the super cute LOVE banner, that was at my friend, Beth C's house, she hosted a little Valentine exchange for the under 5 kids at church).

Oh, and yes I have 4 kids, and only 3 shown above. Noelle's kind of squirrely and so I didn't get a picture of her that day. I know, I know, I'm a failure, and she'll probably need years of therapy to get over it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have some therapy for her.

Unknown said...

You are so crafty!