Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year, New Questions

In case you hadn't noticed, I tend to write things with a lighter tone. When my daily routines can feel monotonous, sometimes for me the best thing to do is to laugh & make fun of the ups & downs of having 4 little girls under the age of 6 and trying to juggle motherhood, being a wife, and the myriad of other roles I find I have somehow acquired. But there are of course sobering moments in life when I should be more thoughtful & reflective. Our friend emailed us this list of questions to think on for the new year. I chose a few them that I thought were especially worth sharing so we can be challenged & reflective together!

1. What's one thing you can do this year to increase your enjoyment of God?
2. What is the single biggest time-waster in your life, and what will you do about this year?
3. In which spiritual discipline do you most want to make progress this year, & how do you
plan to do that?
4. For whose salvation will you pray most fervently this year?
5. What single thing that you plan to do this year will matter most in 10 years? In eternity?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Would you mind emailing me the whole list? galatians_2twenty@yahoo.com
I might regret this! I love T.V.:(

Sarah said...

good questions!