Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Overused

We all have our favorite catch phrases, or we go through stages in life where we use the same quirky little saying over and over again to add emphasis, to be sarcastic, or just as an inside joke.
But seriously, this one is on every single show. I can't flip on a show without hearing,

"At the end of the day...."

Watch for it, they used it twice on American Idol last night, the commentators and the celebs and the talk show hosts can't say it enough. So seriously, I have an idea, every time you hear someone on TV say, "At the end of the day...." send me money. Come on, it'll be fun.

1 comment:

AmyLeite said...

Heee Heee! Uel had a co-worker that would say that TONS in meetings. How annoying would that be? I went through my phase of saying that and I've moved on. American Idol and Uel's coworker should do the same. :)