Thursday, April 14, 2011

Spring Dresses






What? What's that you say? The relatives want pictures of my kids and are wondering why my blog has become nothing but a series of trivial rants about TV shows, my lack of athletic ability, and musings about the weather. Frankly, I don't blame them, just the thought of it is putting me to sleep. So here you go, here's some pics we took of the girls debuting their Easter dresses. Tonight the preschool had a Spring Sing concert, and so the girls got to try on their dresses early and practice their modeling. It's been ages since I've taken any pictures of them (shameful I know), and I am amazed at how they are growing. This week they've given me gray hairs with fingers slammed in van doors, splitting chins on dining room tables, and more finger smashing in the hinge portion of a friend's door, but aside from that and the hourly bickering over who knows what, they're really quite charming.
(Insert shout out to my amazing seemstress mother who required some arm twisting to sew these beautiful dresses for the girls.... thank you mom, you're the bomb).

7 comments:

Coleson & Tate said...

She made them!? They are so adorable!!! I love the styles and colors. SO cute. as usual! (and I like your rant posts, too!)

Anonymous said...

Love every word you write -- even the rants. You make me laugh!! :)
Your girls are so cute, that I am afraid and worried for Dan in a few years....

Unknown said...

Really cute :-) Noelle really has the posing down, doesn't she?

Rhaquel Hughey said...

Oh, I miss you guys so much. The girls have changed even since I was down there. Tell Lorelei I love her new hair cut! Love you all - Rhaquel

JillB said...

So cute. Tell your mom great job!

Darla said...

I'm grieving lost time...time that can't be made up. I'm so sorry

Michelle said...

Ur making me want to have girls- adorable!