Saturday, March 17, 2012

Sun, Sand, & Snow?






The beauty of our surroundings often goes unappreciated especially by pre-occupied moms like me! But how can I not be grateful that one Saturday we were at the beach watching the sunset and the next Saturday, we were playing in the snow. Our amazing friends Sandhya & her fam invited us to spend the weekend with them last weekend and let the kids try skiing. I have never attempted skiing before for obvious reasons(it's cold, it requires coordination, and it tests your patience and endurance levels). But Dan has gone, and he took Lorelei and Noelle on some bunny hills. They loved it. The kids got to experience snow, I got to catch up with my college bff, and enjoy her adorable kids, and we all got a little break from reality for a few days. What more could one ask for?

No comments: