Sunday, October 5, 2008

Cute Kids Alert!





Oh man, I've been too introspective lately, forgive me for being too self-indulgent, isn't this blog thing supposed to be all about cute pictures of the kids anyway? Here's a few recent pix. The latest in their world is this:

Morgan (15 months now) is turning out to be Miss Independent and Miss Personality. Her expressions crack us up, she is definitely the most animated of my four kids, so far, and unlike the other 3, she is reluctant to go to others, turns out she loves me the best. Finally, after 3 daddy's girls, I have an official fan!

Lorelei, my poor Lorelei, has an absess in her mouth, and has to get a tooth removed this week. Ironically, we have the worst teeth genes ever, despite my dad being a dentist. I wish I could say she's being brave about the whole thing, but honestly, I think they're going to have to sedate her, no really they might. I'll let you know what happens with that one.

And as for the twins, well Noelle is the closest to a tomboy that I have. She wants to wear "boy shoes" every day (translation tennis shoes) and she also wants to sleep without a shirt like dad.
Meanwhile, Maylin is the complete opposite, by far the girliest of the four, and certainly the most vain! She loves to wear pink and purple and dresses and lip gloss and she loves to play barbies.

DNA is a very mysterious thing, I truthfully do not see very much of myself in any of my kids (except the whole vain thing). All I know is even when I'm yelling about one of them coloring on my table , I still love them. I mean I must love them, because if I didn't I so would have taken a bus trip outta here several times this past week!

4 comments:

SomisSurferGirl said...

Oh my goodness that post cracked me up and oh how those pics capture the essence of who each girl truly is! I love them and love you girl!

Leo and Kim said...

Those definitely are some cute girls! Their personalities seem to shine through in those pictures...even though I don't even know them. I hope you and Dan are well.

Beth said...

Oh man...I so needed that today. I was having a 'bus trip' day.

Sandhya said...

The girls look adorable! It's amazing how much Maylin looks like Lorelie in those pics! Morgan is growing up way too quickly...can't believe your baby is already 15 months! Hope school is well...let's talk soon!