Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Summa Time!

It's that time of year yet again folks.  My teaching days have officially ended (until September that is) and I'm FREEEEE to enjoy my summer with my four lovely daughters, and husband.  In my mind here are some of my summer goals:

      1. Ganna completely re-decorate my whole entire house until looks like it's an excerpt from 
a Martha Stewart magazine.  This may prove a bit of a challenge, since I have a budget of about $147.00.

      2. Ganna teach the girls how to bake, sew, and paint.  (Note to self: must quickly learn to sew)

       3. Ganna teach the girls all the various swim strokes so that they can join swim team some day,  just need to find some old Michael Phelps footage to show them.  (You know from his pre-pot era).

       4. Ganna start getting healthy, this may involve attempting to drink something many of you refer to as water ( all this time I thought it was just for bathing),  and perhaps I will begin using only syrup on my Eggos in the morning rather than butter AND syrup.  

       5. And lastly ganna spend less time wasting time on the computer, looking at cooking blogs that make me feel inadequate, browsing ebay for things I can't afford, and googling Katie Holmes haircuts for make-over inspirations.  

   Whew, that's quite a list.  I'd better get on it.  But first I simply must take a minute to read that article about the 66 year old pregnant woman.  I mean come on?   That's too good to pass up...

5 comments:

Unknown said...

You forgot to mention hangout time with your friend from NC. You can send the girls to my house when they're older for sewing camp. They'll hate it.

Jennene said...

Nice aspirations! You can do it! :) Those sound so similar to my New Years' Resolutions I make every year...

Unknown said...

hahahahahaha.... may involve a liquid you refer to as water???? hilarious!!!!

The Parsons' blog said...

Funny. I hear you on number 1 and 2. Happy summer break!

AmyLeite said...

I'll hold you to yours if you hold me to finishing Lily's 1 year scrapbook! :)