Friday, May 29, 2009

Drink Coke

So, the other day I see this blurb on my yahoo home page that says there are new findings on the dangers of drinking soda.  Being that at about 1pm every afternoon, I practically start convulsing because I need my daily can of Coke, I thought I'd check it out.  The article mentions how 2 women recently had all these problems because they'd been drinking about 7 liters of soda a day, oh and they were both pregnant.

Um, I'm no rocket scientist people, but 7 liters?  7 LITERS?  Doesn't it seem like 7 liters of anything might be sort of bad for you?

Yeah, I'm ganna keep drinking my daily soda, and today when I do, I'm going to really enjoy all 12 ounces of it.  

3 comments:

Sarah said...

YA!!!

Elisha said...

Soda is so bad for you - but hey, everyone needs to have something they look forward to. Mine used to be coffee - until pregnancy - anyhow. Now I'm deprived of so many things :) but it's worth it!

Jen said...

I'm raising my 16.9 oz. bottle of Coke to you. Yes, I'm back on the Coke - my earlier "no soda" thing was a phase...like my Greenpeace phase.