Monday, June 1, 2009

May Pix





This May we.....

      1. Babysat our friend's guinea pigs.  
      2. Went to a Memorial Day barbecue.
      3. Visited my folks in Visalia.
      4. had Grandpa Dennis spend a few days with us from WA. state
      5. Bought bunk beds and painted Lorelei's room.
      6. I said goodbye to my crib, you know the one that I got for Lorelei, that I thought would 
      maybe go through 2, maybe 3 kids over the course of like 10 years.  Instead, it's been in use
       for 6 straight years, four kids, and now that Smorgie's almost 2, I decided I was over it.  I 
      took it apart, put in on my driveway with a FREE sign, and it was gone by noon.  (I love my 
      neighborhood, I never actually have to haul stuff to goodwill, I just put it on the curb, and it 
       disappears).  Someone suggested Morgan may be too young to give up the crib already.  
        The thought hadn't occurred to me because usually when one of my kids is turning 2, I'm 
        welcoming a newborn into the house.  But not this time!  Nope at this point, the only thing 
        I can offer to take care of in addition to my 4 kids, are guinea pigs, and even those were a 
        bit of a stretch for me!

2 comments:

AmyLeite said...

The room is adorable, Christina! I forgot to check it out yesterday - which I realized when I got to Costco! Great job crossing stuff off the summer to do list. :) Love the photo of the twins too.

stephanie said...

love the paint job. her room totally matches your blog. :)

and your kids are adorable.