Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Morgan Turns Two!





Ten years ago, I thought, "Man, there's nothing more annoying than people who try and show you pictures of their kid, how cute they are, how talented they are, how they just had a recent birthday." I used to think, "Man, these parents out there need to get a life, kids are messy, kids are smelly, kids are so demanding...."

Oh what a difference, a decade makes. Happy Birthday My Wittle Shmorgie-Porgie, I love you so much, you're one of the cutest kids I ever had, and when you sang Happy Birthday to yourself, and when you held up three fingers and said you were two, and when you gasped with delight at the sight of your new Elmo bath toy, I melted......

But please don't tell anyone I know, I have an image to maintain, or at least I did, 10 years ago.

4 comments:

SomisSurferGirl said...

LOVE IT! Thank you for the honor of celebrating with you. We love you guys so much.

Coleson & Tate said...

Youre so funny :) I love reading your blog, what an adorable family you are. Happy Birthday to Morgan! I didnt realize her and Coleson are just 3 months apart? Crazy!

Jen said...

Happy Birthday Morgan! You've got such a cute family. BTW - girls look beyond cute in the watermelon clothes.

Sandhya said...

Happy Birthday Morgan! You are just too cute and it looks like your party was so much fun! As for you, Chris, I too am in disbelief of how far you've come!