Saturday, November 14, 2009

The Clock is Ticking....

Soooo people, let's get right to it. Some of you out there like to procrastinate, and as a result of that procrastination, I get Christmas cards AFTER Christmas or not at all. People, I love to see your smiling faces on my bulletin board, on my fridge, on my my special, "Look how many friends I have Christmas card photo board," but apparently many of you don't care about me, my Christmas decor, and how I like to show off all my Christmas card photos to my family and friends around the area.

Take a family photo this weekend, and then you can place your order before the mad rush of orders all the procrastinators will be making, and then you can send me your card, and make me happy. Seriously, try to beat Sandhya to it, I almost always get her card within the first 5 days of December, and it sits alone on the red board, waiting for the dozens of other cards to join them (they usually come in a mad rush on the 23rd of December). Think of how superior you'll feel to all your friends who wait till December 20th....

Oh, and you other Leamans out there, you're the guiltiest of them all. My kids want to see pictures of their cousins who live sooo, very far away..... sigh. (Guilt trip, guilt trip...)

4 comments:

Sarah said...

hehe... once the tree is up, you'll get your picture friend!!

Lindsey said...

It was great to see you yesterday! I hadn't even thought of my Christmas card until you posted this! But people already know what me and Randy and Marley the dog look like. We havn't grown or anything... but maybe we'll send one out anyway! :)

Unknown said...

Here is my sad story. I uploaded my picture for reprints last week and sent it to the WRONG STORE to pick up. Like, the store all the way in Massachusetts where my mom shops. So now she will have to pick them up and mail them to me here. I am so annoyed with myself.

Sandhya said...

Hah! Thanks for the props....the picture was taken last weekend and the card is in the making right now as we speak since we will be in Nor cal next week. I have to say that they only reason I get mine out so soon is that my sister forces me to since her card business gets so busy after Nov. Looking forward to seeing the Leaman girls in a pic...hopefully with their mom and dad!