Saturday, November 28, 2009

27 Days to Go

Is it January yet? I feel like December crashed down upon me in the last 3 days with a vengeance. Whenever I see Hickory Farms kiosks in the mall, I feel my pulse go up, and it's not just because I really like cheese. It's more because I get reallllly excited about the "idea" of making Christmas MAGIC every year, but then I sort of forget my limitations. Needless to say, we just dragged the kids from store to store looking for outdoor Christmas lights even though they had just spent 3 hours in the car driving back from our Thanksgiving holiday in Visalia. Not only do I sometimes forget my limitations, I sometimes forget that I have FOUR kids, and seriously folks, that can really feel like a lot at 8pm on a Saturday night in the middle of a CVS pharmacy, when contemplating milk prices, pushing two carts, and trying to convince your husband that putting up lights will be a fun opportunity to make memories with the kids.....

So seriously, is it January yet?

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Awe Chris... =)

SomisSurferGirl said...

That's hilarious. They look beautiful.