Friday, December 4, 2009

The Family Christmas Card






Well, the card is on it's way out to you so now you know, it's just a picture of the kids this year. I know, I know, some of you have strong opinions on that, but this year, I had a theme going, and it just looked better with just the kids. If you really want to know what Dan and I look like, here are the pictures (as taken by our friends the Hervey, see her blog and check out their other photos). The t shirt idea was given to me by Jen, so I owe all of that brilliance to her.

Meanwhile, I survived a Christmas play Monday, bible study Tuesday, haircut & sick child Wednesday, Thursday bring baked goods to special Christmas ladies night at church, and a house full of toddlers for a birthday party for Jesus this morning.

I am now tired, there is glitter in my hair, and I'm in a sugar-induced stupor, and actually I kind of like it.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Your hair looks great, Chris. oh, and everybody else looks nice, too.

Have I gotten my pictures back from the wrong store yet? no.

stephanie said...

you guys are totally gorgeous. really.

and i'm glad we are friends. but for more important reasons than the shallow one i just mentioned. :)

Sandhya said...

Love the pictures! Can't wait to see the card!

Jen said...

CARD IS AWESOME!! Love it. It is proudly hanging on our wall. Oh - yes, Dan got the gift out to us. It arrived yesterday and I am anxious to see what's inside! BTW - best looking fam ever.

Beth said...

Yay! The shirts turned out GREAT!

Sarah said...

I just love that pic of you and Dan.... you both look all giggly with a secret! =)

Coleson & Tate said...
This comment has been removed by the author.