Friday, December 11, 2009

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like....

Morgan in her winter ensemble. Is it just me
or does she look like trouble?
Last Saturday, we went to see Fantastic Mr. Fox.
Here's Maisy enjoying one of the finer things in life, movie popcorn.

This morning was the annual kindergarten Christmas
chapel. Lorelei was an angel, but of course!

Above is a pic of our "Company Party," last night with
our friends the Stimers and the Naimos. We love them all!
And below a pic from our Birthday party for Jesus last week.
I wanted to capture the moment of me actually reading to
the kids to assuage my guilt for the massive amounts of TV
they've been watching, er... lately.
So basically, it's beginning to look a lot like.....

my life revolves around my children. Who knew?

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

The girls are too cute!

AmyLeite said...

Morgan looks SO old! She's adorable, of course, but looks like a teenage go-go dancer! :) We'll miss you tonight.