Saturday, April 21, 2012

A Happy Ending

"A Happy Ending" refers to the end of our spring break last week.  We finished our vacation with a few days in Palm Springs with our favorite 2 year old, Owen, oh.... and his parents!  When I wrote no boys allowed as my blog heading, I should have said, "except dad and Owen," because he's such a big part of our lives, and the girls love him like a little brother.  He brings an element to our home that's definitely missing here.... a rough & tough, I'm all boy, watch out element.  Sometimes, I think the girls should wear helmets when they play with him, but somehow, they keep up with him, especially Morgan!

Anyway, our time in PS was beautiful and a blast, and a great blessing to us.  Here are some classic pool shots, because nothing says vacation like time spent at the pool!






2 comments:

stephanie said...

fantastic pictures!

Rhaquel Hughey said...

Those pics are awesome!!! Too cute.