Sunday, May 6, 2012

Woot - Woot - He Did It!

I'm so proud that I get to brag about my husband.  He ran his first marathon this weekend!  And even though, getting there, and me driving to the finish line at 7 in the morning with four grumpy kids, and getting lost on the Orange County freeways may have been a tad stressful, I must say..... It was worth it!  I am so proud of the stick-to-it-iveness that Dan has shown training for this marathon over the last 5 months.  He finished the 26.2 miles in 4 hours, 15 minutes.  And my sister, who is ridiculously impressive, ran the half, finishing 40th among women out of literally thousands of runners..... this leaves me with only two words - WOOT, WOOT!



* The praying hand is an art project Maylin brought home last week, she said she was praying for her dad's upcoming run, so he wouldn't get hurt, is that an awshucks moment or what?

No comments: