Friday, April 11, 2008

Back to Blogging....


So I took a little hiatus from my blog. My goal had been to update it weekly, but took a little trip to Visalia last weekend and somehow the days got away from me. Anyway, we went to see my parents for their birthdays and so that mom could buy me stuff at Target (Thanks Mom)! Plus like the scavenger that I am, I raided my parents' pantry and stole all the good junk food that they have, that I would never actually buy. Seriously, they had a box of Cookie Crisp in their cupboards, how cool are my parents? Anyway, life rolls on here, got a visit from my friend Jen, she not only brought her cute kid and hero husband (deploying to Iraq again this month), but she brought me cupcakes from some fancy-shmancy cupcake place called Sprinkles. Basically, all I have to say is this cupcakes, cookie crisp, and today I downed about 30 chocolate Hershey's kisses, man, life is good.............Check out my brother and my dad above. Ladies, Michael will be a transfer student at Masters next year, he's not only cute, but oddly enough, he can do the moonwalk.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Glad you're back to blogging and glad you liked the Sprinkles. I was making up for all the Lucky Charms I ate at your parents' house long ago. Your dad hasn't aged a bit :)

Unknown said...

...and seeing your dad reminds me that I STILL have not gotten my wisdom teeth out.

BTW, we have a friend who worked for Decision magazine (Billy Graham Assoc.) for years who met your dad when he was out here once...maybe you should come along sometime....

Kristin said...

My, that older man has a very large head! But that younger guy is hot!!