Sunday, March 30, 2008

Sumo Baby Takes a Stand

So Morgan's 9mos. today, and officially doing the stand up thing now. So I'm like, Dan, time to lower the crib mattress, Morgan's standing up now, and I don't want her to dive head first out of the crib (reasonable enough), and he's like okay. Then he walked away, and I'm like um, aren't you going to do it now? And he's like, no, we don't have to do it right this minute. So I pulled, the old, that's fine, I'll just do it myself thing, and then I started rummaging through his tools and pulling out random pliers and wrenches. Needless to say, he shook his head and then he went and did it himself, leaving me happy and satisfied that my sumo baby was safe in her bed, and so grateful that he humored me, that I didn't even complain when he watched a bunch of boring March Madness games this weekend.

3 comments:

Kelli I. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kelli I. said...

I found your blog through Wendy Penberthy's blog. It's so fun to see your sweet family and read about your life. How long has it been since we've seen each other? After several moves, we are now in Chicago and love it here. I hope to stay in touch via the computer. www.familyfunandmemories.blogspot.com
Kelli (Hallford) Iverson

Tricia Scheffer said...

Hey Chris! I finally figured out how to get to your blog- thanks to my sister (I am in FH for spring break). I kept thinking it was Imngirls like (I'm in girls) don't ask me why I didn't put two and two together to figure out the last name connection! I'm a little slow sometimes. Anyway Sara and I have been laughing out loud reading through your entries. You are the perfect canidate for blogging! Thanks for sharing your family with us. love you, Tricia