Monday, March 3, 2008

She Has Her Moments....

Okay, so I felt a smidge guilty that Noelle was recently labeled biggest pest of my four children by, well, by me basically. So here she is in all her cuteness redeeming herself with a smile.

Oh, but enough of my kids, wanna hear something really cool?
We think some type of lizard or rodent died in the walls of our hall cabinets because the hallway currently smells like dead possum. It's delightful really, makes me want to have you all over for dinner. Initially I thought one of the girls hid an old rotting sippy cup (oh like you haven't found a couple of those under beds from time to time) or perhaps somehow a rolled up stinky diaper missed the trash can. But ahhh.... no such luck. My brave beloved husband searched underneath the house, but found nothing. I looked online, and fellow sufferers tell me, I've just gotta wait it out. For those of you interested in the stock market, I suggest you invest in scented candle companies.

3 comments:

Kerry said...

oh yuck.. that happened at my in laws and it does stink big time! Love the pic, she is a cutie.

stephanie said...

your kids are so adorable! i love your blog and will visit it often. your honesty with life/motherhood helps me feel normal! love you guys tons!

Colleen said...

Christina! I just found your blog from someone else's page. I read through all your posts... and I had a few laughs through it. Oooh I miss that witty, honest, and refreshing way about you. You're actually an entertaining writer. It's nice to get a glimpse of your life. So guess I'll be one of your groupies now. I miss you old friend!
Love, Colleen Winans