Monday, March 17, 2008

Spring Break!


First of all, Heidi update: She's doing pretty well, baby Judah is hanging in there and as we continue to pray, hopefully she'll get stronger and stronger each day! Thanks for your prayers and support!

Meanwhile, Spring Break has arrived. I have a break from the 3 classes I usually teach Tuesdays and Wednesdays, and so yippee we're going to catch up on all things; sort the closets, take the kids to get their pictures done, haircuts, dye eggs, birthday parties for Auntie Bethie, squeeze in some playdates, St.Patrick's Day green 7 up, Toddler church Resurrection bread recipes, visit Mimi and Papa, catch up on scrapbooking, plant a vegetable garden, and ...... well you get the point.
In gist, I can't wait till classes start again, it's only Monday morning, and I'm already exhausted at the mere possibilities of the next 2 weeks, and to top it all off, Regis and Kelly are all reruns.

3 comments:

Elisha said...

I love your blog. What a breath of fresh air...it's a great way to start the day...laughing!

Devin said...

We FINALLY got the internet hooked up and the first thing I did was go straight to your blog! You and your beautiful girls are hysterical. Thanks for the laughs.

Sara said...

Christina,

I HAD to reply to the comment you "graciously" left on my blog. :)

In regards to my "style", I wish you could see me. Up until yesterday, I had the same haircut I've had the last 10 years, the same wardrobe from the aforementioned era and have somehow managed to forget what the word "accessories" means...unless of course, it's referring to "remnant of child's lunch", which I faithfully wear at all times.

Anyways, enough about me... I'm looking forward to hearing about your Easter with 4 little darlings running around. :)