Thursday, June 19, 2008

In Search of a Binky...





Okay, first of all you can't even begin to imagine how many binkies I've purchased in the last 5 years.  And what I've realized is this; binkies are like socks in a dryer --- they disappear.  I am finally down to one of my four children being addicted to a binky, so I feel there is hope for me on the horizon, but seriously, I had 5 or 6 in the "binky basket" on the dresser earlier this week.  Just now as I was trying to put Morgan down for a nap, I found myself crawling around searching under the crib, under Lorelei's bed, in the couch cushions, and finally I spied one in the basket of Polly Pockets.  I should think of it as a game, "Where's the Binky?"  I guess I could come up with a series of these games that moms spend hours playing to entertain themselves.  How about "Where's the clicker?"  or "Which one of you colored on the wall?"  or "How quickly can I fasten four children into four carseats without bumping my head against the ceiling of the van?"  

Meanwhile, it's seriously hot outside, so hot, my DVR box overheated and died.  I've now been without the ability to pause, fast forward, and rewind my TV shows for less than 24 hours and I have to say, I feel a very great loss. (and yes I know, I watch too much TV, but believe it or not, I like background noise in the background of the four screaming kids).

Here's some random, but recent pix of the girls...Seriously, that's the only one I could find of Noelle, it's difficult to get her to remain still long enough for a picture!

1 comment:

Elisha said...

Christina - I just love your blog! It always makes me laugh. I hope we can move out closer to the church soon so I can hang with all you cool moms...I have so much to learn from you! ;-)