Thursday, June 26, 2008

Road Trippin'


Consdering I'm packing for a family of 6 for a whole entire week, I'd say I did very well. Actually, this doesn't include Dan's clothes and camera gear yet, so I'm not giving a completely honest picture of what lies ahead.  Anyway, tomorrow morning we'll drive to Visalia and hang there for a bit, before heading out for an all night drive to Washington state!  We figure 14 hours in the car with 4 kids will be much more bearable if they're all asleep while we drive.  We'll see how it all works out though.  Anyway, we're excited for several reasons:




Well, better go help Dan finish packing... and by the way Jen if you're reading this thank you for the super cool Kid's party cookbook, I LOVE IT.  I'm so going to be Martha Stewart someday (after all the kids move out, and I have more time).



4 comments:

Unknown said...

you're hilarious! and an amazing packer...very impressive...I use more stuff for just myself for a week. Have a great time!!

Sandhya said...

I am so totally impressed with your packing!!! I pack twice that much for our family of 5. Anyways, have a great trip and tell Morgan Happy Birthday for us! Kyler turns 3 on Wed...I never put it together that their birthday's are so close!

Jen said...

That book was SO you. I can't believe you're leaving already - sorry I haven't called. Somehow I've been crazy busy and now you're leaving...how did that happen? By the way, I think I took more stuff to Visalia when it was just Liam & me.

Sybrand and Beth de Swardt said...

Your packing is amazing. Do you make your children wear the same clothes every day? I also like how you had everything underlined :)

By the way, I'm waiting to I hit the big time and my blog is made a link on your list. I'm actually just interested to see how you would describe me.....