Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Anchors Away


I was thinking of getting a new print to hang in my room and so I began scrolling through the many pages of art.com to get some ideas. My bedding has a lot of royal blue in it, and so I considered a nautical theme for the picture. I typed in anchors and in the midst of dozens of ocean blue images of various ship anchors, there was a picture of the silver haired fellow you see above. It took me forever to figure out why a poster of Anderson Cooper was an option for my bedroom decor. Once it hit me, I thought it was so funny....

And by the way, a poster like that hanging in my bedroom, not a bad idea.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Umm... I sent you a text about Anderson Cooper, I think you're barking up the wrong tree with this one... sorry. =)

lmngirls said...

I choose to live in denial on that one! But my point was anchor - anchor, get it.... oh man English teacher humor, I'm such a nerd.

Unknown said...

I think it's hilarious!!! :-D

Beth said...

Aw...I thought you were gonna confess somethin'