Thursday, March 10, 2011

This Week's Clouds & Silver Linings

Cloudy: Gas Prices.... nothing more annoying then filling up a minivan I don't really enjoy with gas that costs more than the really expensive shoes I was coveting in a magazine the other day.

Silver Lining: Libya may affect how much it costs me to fill up my tank, but yay for me, I don't live there.

Cloudy: My teacher duties include sending home progress reports to frustrated parents this time of year, and my students look longingly at the sun shining outside their classroom windows, and I'm pretty sure that all of my winsome charm has worn off, and they're sick of me.

Silver Lining: I still get paid, and because I'm an English teacher, I recognize that the statement above is indeed a run-on sentence.

Cloudy: I'm tired.

Silver Lining: Coffee.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I so wana be like you....you are so darling!! "wana"...is that a word? Don't answer that

Michelle said...

Hey! I looked for your parents at the Banquet and didn't find them :( Hope they had a great time! Small world !