Thursday, August 7, 2008

A Day in My Life






So here are two sets of pix I took yesterday and today. First you can see Morgan got involved in craft time with the girls yesterday. There was a point when I was taking pictures that she realized I wasn't happy with the situation and that's when she started crying. Previous to that she had been quite pleased with herself.

Then we have the second set of pix which I took today. These pretty much speak for themselves, but let me do the math for you. Four little girls + 1 pair of ladybug scissors + mom on the phone = bangs. Who knew I'd end up a part time cosmetologist?

6 comments:

Jen said...

I thought crayon mouth was bad... marker mouth is WAY WORSE!! Maylin's bangs look really good - perhaps a side job for you?
I'm so glad at least 2 of the 4 will be here this weekend - we can cause all kinds of mischief!

stephanie said...

that is awesome.

SomisSurferGirl said...

seriously. hilarious. for us. have fun in sd!

Elisha said...

too funny. you sure have your hands full. although, maylin's bangs do look great!

The Parsons' blog said...

Seriously that was so funny... Stella has yet to do that to her own hair. Although, she has experienced with the barbies, those poor dolls.

Sandhya said...

Wow! Morgan is really starting to catch up with the big girls, isn't she? This may be your crazy year now that she is so active and can party with the rest of them! And, I agree with the others, that Maylin looks great with bangs! Maybe she was trying to tell you that she just needed a new look???