Sunday, September 20, 2009

News


The Good News: I cleaned and sterilized every item in my kitchen this weekend.

The Bad News: I did so because we have a mouse or worse yet, a rat.

Good Or Bad? You Decide: The mouse ate through a pan of poison we left in the garage and should die shortly, maybe it will die in one of our walls.

The Good News: We saw a celebrity at Target this weekend and she was really super close to my sister Bethie and I.

The Bad News: I chickened out and didn't get an autograph, and the pic Beth got on her camera phone is pretty blurry.

Good or Bad? You Decide: The celebrity was Pamela Lee Anderson (as in Baywatch babe) and her two sons. Could mean she lives nearby. She was wearing a wife beater tank top, jeans, and flip flops.

The Good News: My kids still let me dress them, and I took great joy in putting them in knee socks and Catholic school girl like uniforms for church this morning.

The Bad News: They won't let me dress them for long.

Good or Bad News? You Decide: I want my own knee socks.



6 comments:

stephanie said...

what?!?!? a rat? i thought when we left the scorpions behind we'd be entering the promised land or something. no more critters!

also, you have great style. your kids look adorable.

Coleson & Tate said...

ack on the rat! and adorable on the girls. Pamela Lee--could take it or leave it.

Unknown said...

oh my goodness, I can't handle the cuteness. You could totally pull off knee socks.

SomisSurferGirl said...

loved the post. ha.

Haberly said...

I love knee socks! I have to feel daring to actually wear them.

Sarah said...

they're so cute