Monday, November 22, 2010

The Family Photo Christmas Card Endeavor

It's that time of year again folks, the time when I attempt to get my kids, my husband, and I to all face the same direction and smile like we like each other. Yep, every November we attempt to take the perfect picture for our yearly Christmas card. We made it almost through an entire hour photo shoot before the crying began. As the girls ran from one picturesque scene to another, there was some tripping and falling over each other that resulted in skinned knees and a sudden lack of enthusiasm for posing for our photographers.

So, I want to order cards that are reasonably priced, and that provide a classic format for our family pic. This year, I'm going with shutterfly (and yes this is a shameless plug). They've got pages of formats for me to choose from, and I can't wait to see my finalized product. Maybe you should get shopping too! http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-photo-cards