Thursday, November 18, 2010

Shopping Made Easy




You may be wondering what are these ladies (myself included) doing exactly? Well, I'll tell you. I happen to have an incredibly crafty and talented neighbor that lives one house away from me who makes amazing and delightful decorations and personalized necklaces and jewelry. Tuesday night we laid out a spread of all her wares at my home, and about 20 ladies from near and from far came to browse and shop for Christmas gifts and so on. Can I just tell you that as much as I have always loved shopping, shopping in your own kitchen while eating cookies, drinking cider, and talking with your friends brings it to a whole new level!
Needless to say, we had a lot of fun, and if you're curious about my friend's products, you're in luck, she has a website. So go check it out and get some of your early Christmas shopping done! www.bethanymariedesigns.com/

1 comment:

AmyLeite said...

Thanks for hosting, Christina! That was at a lot of fun.