Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Hoopla

Great Grandpa Felix with his youngest great grandaughter
Egg Hunt at the Pattees
Family fun in the van
The Martin del Campos & I
My parents, still lookin' good
Easter Dresses
Us all looking at the camera

In a very condensed nutshell: Road tripped it to Visalia. Girls got goodies from Mimi, from the Pattees (friends of the fam), and from my Aunt. Saw everyone. Went to Easter service at church. Girls got lots of candy that I will consume most of, and my dad made us take a bunch of family pix at his office since we were all dressed up. Family fun.

4 comments:

Sandhya said...

It's SO good to see pics of your family! Seems like just yesterday I was over there! Your mom looks amazing and your dad seriously does not age. But Michael on the other hand....what happened to that young 9 year old???? Oh, and Beth of course looks great, too. I love the girls dresses!!

Unknown said...

I love the dresses :-)

carisa said...

Hi, it's Kristy's sister, Carisa. Your girls are adorable, great Easter dresses!! Thanks for the twins comment on my blog awhile back. It's pretty crazy over here. I'm trying the whole babywise thing. We will see how that goes. They are only 9 weeks now, so it's not going great yet. We will see.....

Unknown said...

the family pics in the office... hilarious... in the office!