Thursday, June 14, 2012

Mini Milestones

    June means graduations.  I thought a graduation for the twins from kindergarten, and
  then a graduation for Morgan from pre-k was a little much, but I must admit, for a mom
  of four, it was nice to have a few moments to reflect on my kiddos individually! (note: instead
  of graduation caps, Morgan and her peers were wearing fruit hats to represent the fruits of the
  spirit, and for their song, they sang, "I'm just a big bowl of fruit," pretty cute, I must admit.
         June for us also means birthdays!  Lorelei turned 9, and her birthday matched up
     up with the last day of school.  So on that half day, we invited her class to pizza & cupcakes!

And here are the twins singing the song their AMAZING kindergarten teacher wrote and had
them sing together at the end of each day.  This was a special year for them because of their vibrant
and talented teacher.

No comments: