Monday, June 18, 2012

Think Julia Roberts

So in addition to the end of the school year, multiple birthday parties, and graduations, we thought we'd squeeze in a wedding!  My cousin got married to a beautiful bride in picturesque mountainside setting in Palomar Mountain.  It was a first for us, traveling with my parents and all the kids, and it all worked out pretty well.  It was a treat to see all of our cousins, and the food and weather were all perfect.  But the highlight was without a doubt, the fact that the bride entered on a horse!  Of course this reminded me of Julia Roberts in Runaway Bride, but without any of the silliness.  It was seriously a movie moment, she looked stunning.  I'm not much of an animal person, but it was impressive.  And the girls got to ride the horse after the wedding was over, I'm not sure any other wedding can compete with that for them!






No comments: