Monday, June 4, 2012

Eat Much?

For my birthday, I got spoiled.... and I'm starting to wonder if perhaps I have a preoccupation with food.
            To begin my birthday weekend, Friday my 7th graders decorated the whiteboard with Twix candy bars.
                                    And then Saturday, my husband took me to dinner...... seafood, my favorite!
                                        And then Sunday, after church,  my sister took me to tea (in Beverly Hills,   Thank you very much). 
                                     And there was a coffee stop in there Saturday morning (but I forgot to take a picture of that).  Instead of taking pictures of all the lovely people in my life, and all the sweet gifts I received, I just have pictures of food to share with you.  It makes me wonder if perhaps my priorities are out of whack.

Overall, I must say my birthday was delicious! Thank you everyone for feeding me with treats &  love (which is much less fattening)!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I have the same problem :) Food pics make me happy- thanks for posting them!

AmyLeite said...

Happy belated birthday, Christina!!! Mama brain is my excuse...Glad you were pampered with lots of delicious treats. :)