Sunday, December 14, 2008

One of Mom's Hobbies

When I say mom, I'm referring to my mom, the one that bore me (thanks mom).  Check out this email she sent my sister, and my sister forwarded to me:

I was thinking about the theology of this song, which is pretty good, but maybe a little too much about me, so I added some verses (the ones in italics)

Jesus loves me! This I know, 
for the Bible tells me so;
Little ones to Him belong,
They are weak, but he is strong.....

Jesus now is my delight
I was blind, but He gave sight
Glory be to His great name
May I only seek His fame

Father, son, and Holy Ghost
Called me and now keeps me close
Knew me long before my birth
Glorify your name on earth

Jesus saved me, yes it's true
Now His face fills all my view
When His word is my delight
My heart reaches heaven's heights

Chorus:
Yes, he is worthy, 
Yes, he is worthy, 
Yes, he is worthy
And He is all our praise!

Pretty good mom, pretty good...







No comments: