Saturday, December 13, 2008

More Christmas Hoopla!






Who's got school spirit? Lorelei does!! Here she is getting ready for "wacky Wednesday," she was so excited not to wear her uniform (who can blame the kid)? Anyway, that took me back to my glory days, I so had school spirit, and would dress up, and be cheesy, good times.

Meanwhile, birthday party for Kristin, or Mrs. Gilchrist, as I call her. I worked with her back in the day at Hillcrest and she still calls me Mrs. Leaman, and I still call her Mrs. G. She loves my potato cake, so I made her one, please take note of the fantastic decorations there, anyway, Happy Bday to you Mrs. G!

And then the programs, I had already blogged about Lorelei's school program Tues. night, but wait there's more. Friday morning, the kindergarten class re-enacts the Nativity scene during chapel, I couldn't miss that, hello, my daughter as an angel, video op! Then last night was the preschool program for the twins. They were cutie cute too.

No comments: