Friday, December 30, 2011

Holiday Pix

See the girls with their new porcelain dolls? Guess what
those dolls aren't new. Three of them were mine when I was
a kid, and one was my sisters. We gave them to the girls this
year, after a five minute speech about not playing with them.
Meanwhile, Auntie Beth decided she would get
each girl a pair of shoes for Christmas, Noelle wanted
imitation uggs, Lorelei wanted Toms. So their wish was
granted. I sort of think Toms look like shoes a homeless
person would make out of scraps, but who am I to buck
the trend? Besides for every pair sold, another pair is
donated.

Here are the girls with my grandpa, their great-grandpa Felix Sr.
Visiting him this year was bitter-sweet, because this was our first
December without Grandma Mita (his wife Mary, we called my Grandma
Mita). She went to be with the Lord in November, right before Thanks-
giving. Grandpa is the last of my four grandparents, and we are all so
thankful for him.

And here we have my family....after church on Sunday.
What a group.... do you like how we're all color coordinated?

1 comment:

Edwards Family said...

Wearing my TOMS with pride as I read this. Haha.