Tuesday, December 6, 2011

More ABC's of Christina's Christmas

F is for fragile.... as in, hey I paid a lot of money for that ornament why did you feel the need to drop it and shatter it into a plethora of dangerous tiny shards of glass that I'll be finding in corners from now until March? What me angry? No of course not honey, I love you more than things, or at least I will in an hour or so when I calm down.

G is for guilt-ridden.... because I'm a mom and it's required that you feel guilty about either spending too much money at Christmas, feeding in to the materialism of our culture, or not baking sugar cookies from scratch (because the store bought pilsbury ones are just as good).

H is for Have you bought your kid's teacher a present yet? Because you really, really should if you haven't already, I hear they make like no money.

I is for I miss Regis, which has absolutely nothing to do with Christmas, but hey I've never been good with change.

J is for Justin Bieber.... his Christmas album plays repeatedly in my van, at my house, in my head..... and yes, I'm starting to like it.

More Later.

1 comment:

stephanie said...

love this! especially "h"