Tuesday, December 20, 2011

More than Half-Way thru the ABCs....

P is for Painting ornaments, a fun cheap craft we do almost every year that keeps the kids busy enough that I can fit in some of that grading I put off until the break....whoops, maybe P should be for procrastination was a bad idea this year.

Q is for Quandry, as in I'm in one because seriously, nothing Christmasy starts with Q.

R is for Regis, yeah I fit him in to my ABC's twice so far, that's my tribute okay, and so far the wanna be guest co-hosts for Ripa aren't cutting it. They're not grouchy enough, they're too nice and Kelly keeps gushing over all of them. I want to see tension, playful banter, and eye rolling please. If I wanted to tune in to 2 people being polite to each other, I'd watch Good Morning America.

S is for Sunday - the day Christmas falls on this year, and you know what even though in my initial fleshly state, that initially seemed inconvenient, I realized that's the best day for Christmas, since after all it is supposed to be about Christ, and it's going to help me teach the kids that concept I'm still struggling through - delayed gratification. Yep, we're ganna make 'em wait to open gifts AFTER church!

T is for Tim Tebow, as in that's all my sister wants for Christmas this year, and Dan would be fine with having him as a brother in law.

2 comments:

sonia said...

We're waiting till after church too:)

Kaylee said...

That's all I wanted for Christmas too!!! It didn't happen though:( maybe next year! ;)