Friday, December 23, 2011

Last of the ABCs

U is for Unbelievable, people would not believe how many cookies I've eaten in the last 7 days. Needless to say, I was forced to turn on a Jillian Michaels DVD this morning as a result. (I said I turned it on, I didn't say I did the exercises).

V is for Vacation is truly vacation when your 4 kids all actually sleep in...... ahhh, we may never be able to get up before 7 again.

W is for What a Mess! I got this one from 1 of my favorite friends & bloggers, Miss Stephanie. It was her response after we let 7 of our 8 children frost and sprinkle sugar cookies for an hour. I'll be picking sprinkles out of the lines in my dining room table for the next 12 months!

X is for eXcitement - Only 2 days to go till Christmas! Everyone's getting dreamy eyed and the adrenalin is pumping, can't wait till the Christmas day let down, when an hour after opening gifts everyone feels depressed and defeated because real life isn't like a Disney channel movie. Kids will be tired and whiny, there will be no beautiful snow on the porch, only gray murky fog, and suddenly I'll start thinking about my credit card bills....

Y is for Yuck, fruitcake.... really? My dad still gets at least one every year from a patient. Y is for Y people? Y ?

Z is for Zoo, maybe this week I'll see that new We Bought a Zoo movie, it looks pretty cute, and Christmas vacation isn't complete without at least one trip to the movie theaters!

Well that's it folks, 26 things you didn't really care about it, listed alphabetically, to give you an idea of my Christmas. All jesting aside, I hope you all have a Very Merry Christmas!

No comments: