Friday, January 23, 2009

Clever & Amusing

Just thought I'd mention some cool stuff:

1. 22 words blog (twentytwowords.com) I linked to this blog through a friend (Kelly's blog).  So the concept is the majority of his blog entries are 22 words long.  Have you ever attempted to write something thought provoking using only 22 words, no more, no less?  Trust me, it's a killer.

2. Watched season premiere of Lie to Me, and though it was not cool that they portrayed the Christian family as homeschooling, isolated freaks, I expect no less, so onto what was cool about the show.... they made a Kato Kaelin reference.  Come on who doesn't love a reference to Kato Kaelin?  It makes me nostalgic for 1994.

3. Now here's for the amusing part, in less than 24 hours I will have 7 house guests (along with the 6 of us) that makes 13 people living together in a 1300 square foot house.  Can you say cozy?


1 comment:

SomisSurferGirl said...

great blog. we will miss hanging with you guys for the week, but are excited that you have visitors! much love!