Sunday, January 4, 2009

Naughty & Nice


Morgan got in to the Desitin the other day.  I'm not sure why, but she was awfully grumpy about me catching her and interrupting her before it really got all over the place.  And I let the girls have a few "slumber parties" over the break, here's a sweet moment with the twins.  It reminds me of when they were teeny tiny.  I used to sit them both together in the same car seat, they were so little, and they'd cuddle up together.  AAhhhh, cute.  

Anyway, Happy New Year People.  Here's to potty training in 2009!  Oh yeah, baby, glamorous days ahead....

2 comments:

The Parsons' blog said...

Oh man, that picture of Morgan is hilarious... I just laughed. She's so cute! Diaper cream could be good for the face, especially in cold weather, you know, protect from chapped skin :)

Beth said...

You got a great picture of Morgan though...you're such a mom :)